Amazon

Expedia

Monday, January 11, 2010

Out of State

Aloha everyone. I am currently in Rochester, Minnesota and will be posting as often as possible. I am here with my mom for her check up at the Mayo Clinic. The weather here is outrageously cold and we can't wait to get back to Hawaii on Friday. I am trying to keep up with the Hawaii news and hope to post some comments while I'm here. Once back home, I plan to kick the campaign into high gear. If you are interested in helping with Campaign 2010, please call of email me. We can always use help, and this will be an interesting and exciting campaign season. Until next time, take care and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha! good to hear you both arrived safe and sound. Keep warm. Bet it really makes you appreciate Hawaii weather more so. Pray all goes well with your mom's check up and before you realize it, it's time to get on the plane and hele on to Kauai. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete