Amazon

Expedia

Friday, September 4, 2009

Looking for Input

I just realized that I did not have this blog set up for anonymous posts. I have fixed that so I will wait until next Monday to gather your suggestions on what topic should be the inaugural one. There is no shortage of issues. The economy, layoffs, furloughs, the environment, politics, etc. I want the first one to be a good one. I also want everyone to have the opportunity to chime in and post comments. I am hopeful that in a very short time, this blog will be one of the most popular on Kauai. Until next time, take care.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,

    Your new blog is great, "Straight From the Heart", that's how it should be and of-course, coming from a brilliant mine is excellent. I think the topic should be on the economy, a general discussion on what's taking place on the entire island of Kauai. Besides our Mayor, why don't our Reps and Senator address the people of our island in regards to the ruff times now and ahead.

    Herman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herman. I haven't heard much from our Reps. I guess everyone is trying to play it safe. We'll see what happens. Welcome to the world of Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about crimes against the people from our county planning officials. , you know the just say yes crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. You won't have a shortage of things to cover.

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree, what about crimes against the people by the County Planning Dept. Too many loop holes in the laws plus no enforcement....why pay taxes if the public have to their jobs.. cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mel,
    You got any thoughts on the Lihue Town makeover?
    Me thinks itʻs a sweet little giveaway or con job.

    ReplyDelete