Amazon

Expedia

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome Everyone

Aloha everyone. Welcome to Straight From the Heart! Here, I will be commenting on many issues that affect all of us. I am hoping that my comments will spark healthy discussions and debate. The rules are simple. You must express yourself but be respectful of each other. I want to hear the opinions of everyone, but I don't want this blog to become a rant & rave type of discussion board. Any disrespectful or inappropriate comments will be removed. I will allow anonymous postings but only if we can maintain a civilized discussion. If not, I will stop all anonymous postings. Let's have some fun while learning about the critical issues that face us all. I look forward to posting our first discussion topic tomorrow. Any ideas? Let me know via the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment